When I decided to include a blog on my website, I did so for the following four reasons:
- To educate and inform
- To tell my story about being a woman in business
- To highlight the need for women in business
- To publish posts written by brilliant minds
To Educate and Inform
Knowledge is power and I have empowered many by educating them and equipping them with information on business and finance. This blog is designed to be a resource for anyone with financial questions while also reporting on financial news.
To Tell My Story of Being a Woman in Business
When I started my own business, I desperately longed to hear how other women had succeeded, what obstacles they had had to overcome, how they had coped with different challenges and how they had answered the many questions I had. I found these stories extremely enlightening and encouraging and the experiences of other women provided me with an invaluable source of motivation and energy.
To Highlight the Need for Women in Business
In my opinion, you just don’t hear enough about the success of women in business and with my blog I hope to address this issue. I have also published posts describing what impact women have made, how their approach differed and how many issues could be solved by adopting a more female approach.
To Publish Posts Written by Brilliant Minds
I have sought guest publications right from the start, simply because I love reading interesting posts and enjoy learning from others. Many of my contributors run their own successful blogs while others are just trying to make a name for themselves. Judging from readers’ comments, guest posts are very popular and I would like to invite you to have a post published on my website. You can submit your work via contact form below or by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Why, What and How of Submitting a Guest Post to My Website
To encourage you to submit a guest blog to my website, I am outlining the rewards you will reap, the possible topics I like to cover and the ins and outs of doing so.
Why – The Benefits
When you have a post published on my website, you will reap the following rewards:
- Enormous Exposure: Especially novice bloggers can greatly increase the number of readers to their own blog by being published on my website. Previous guest bloggers have seen their readership increase sharply and you must remember that your blog post will be read by thousands of people who would not otherwise have known your work or been aware of you as a writer.
- Raising Your Profile and Adding to Your Portfolio: Those trying to further their blogging careers often greatly benefit from the publication of their posts on other blogs and raise their writer’s profile in that fashion. A thought-provoking post will also make a valuable addition to your portfolio.
- The Joy of Promoting Your Ideas: Blogging is a great way to educate and introduce new ideas and concepts. Brilliant minds have smart thoughts and I am sure yours are also worth sharing and publicising.
- Gaining Experience: Novice bloggers find themselves perfecting their craft by learning throughout the writing and publication process and submitting a guest post to my site will help you to gain valuable blogging experience
- Super Support: You will find working with us convenient and easy, as we provide the best possible support to all of our valued guest bloggers, from beginning to end.
What – The Topics
In order to give you an idea of the topics I like to discuss on my blog, I am listing them here:
- Banking Sector
- Big Business and Corps
- Business Management
- Employee Management
- Paying Taxes
- Credits and Loans
- Car Loans
- Financial News
- Global Economy
- Investment Tips
- Money Saving
- Small Business
- Stock Trading
Just for those who may need a bit of extra inspiration, here are some possible blog post titles:
- The Phenomenon of Serial Entrepreneurship
- Breaking Through the Glass Ceiling
- Sustainable Growth and Expansion for Small Businesses
These are just some idea, feel free to send me title ideas, I will be glad to examine them and give you some feedback.
How – The Process
Simply send me your concept, title or even completed post by using the contact form below or by emailing me at email@example.com. I personally read all the entries and reply with comments, advice and feedback while also outlining the entire process. My team and I like to help bloggers and the editing process is done in collaboration between the writer and our team. As soon as we are all satisfied with the content and quality of your post, we will give you a publication date. We also make sure to draw plenty of attention to you as a writer and always highlight links to our writers’ blogs and websites.